Our archery staff are all trained to Archery GB standard. The range has three bosses, so groups shoot three at a time with the rest of the group waiting behind a metal rail. We have tabs & braces for everyone to wear & we have some left handed bows. Please try to spread out any left handed members of your group so that they donít all end up in one group.
We have an outdoor archery range which is available all year round. Equipment and instructors can be arranged, however pre-booking is essential. Our archery staff are all trained to Archery GB standard. The archery range distance is up to 30 metres.
Archery sessions can accommodate a maximum of 12 participants per session. Additional sessions can be booked. Each session will cost £40 and last between 1hr and 1hr 30minutes. The archery range currently has no lighting facilities and therefore can operate during daylight hours only. A parental consent form can be obtained by clicking here or by looking in our forms section.
To Book your session please click here.
Safety is of paramount importance in all the activities & each activity will include a safety talk for each group. This will be kept as brief as possible, but must take place. For the safety of our staff & the rest of your group, messing about or repeated disregard of safety will result in activities being stopped.
- Please switch mobile phones OFF or onto SILENT & DO NOT use them while participating in activities.
- Participants must be at least 8 years old to take part in this activity (Beaver scouts and Rainbow guides are excluded from this age restriction).
- Consent forms must be signed for participants under 18 prior to the activity taking place.
- Please ensure that you wear long sleeved tops which aren't loose.
- Please ensure that you are wearing closed footwear in the archery range Ė NO FLIP FLOPS OR OPEN-TOED FOOTWEAR IS ALLOWED.
- Please remove any jewellery or watches from your arms and ensure loose upper clothing is tucked in and long hair is tied back.
- It is advised visitors carry out their own risk assessment taking into account the age, experience and needs of their own group.
- Copies of our risk assessments for activities are available to download from the website.
- Please be aware that for safety reasons, activities may have to be called off at the last minute due to bad weather.